I am an educational researcher working at the Office of Innovation for Education at the University of Arkansas. I earned my Ph.D. from the Department of Curriculum and Instruction, University of Arkansas in 2012. I live in Fayetteville, Arkansas with my wife and three boys.
I am interested in educational data, data analysis and data visualization. I use SAS for most of my daily work, but my preferred tool for data work is R.
- Lee, O., Llosa, L., Jiang, F., O’Connor, C., & Haas, A. (2016). School resources in teaching science to diverse student groups: An intervention’s effect on elementary teachers’ perceptions. Journal of Science Teacher Education, 27(7), 769-794.
- Llosa, L., Lee, O., Jiang, F., Haas, A., O’Connor, C., Van Booven, C. (2016). Elementary teachers’ science knowledge and instructional practices: Impact of an intervention focused on English language learners. Journal of Research in Science Teaching. 53(4), 579-597.
- Llosa, L., Lee, O., Jiang, F., Haas, A., O’Connor, C., Van Booven, C., & Kieffer, M. J. (2016). Impact of a large-scale science intervention focused on English language learners. American Educational Research Journal. 53(2), 395-424.
- Jiang, F. & McComas, W. F. (2015). The effects of inquiry teaching on student science achievement and attitudes using propensity score analysis of PISA data. International Journal of Science Education. 37(3), 554-576.
- Jiang, F. & McComas, W. F. (2014). Analysis of nature of science included in recent popular science writing using text mining techniques. Science & Education. 23(9), 1785-1809.
Last updated: 2021-05-23
© 2021 fengjiang.me